Adriel David Casillas-

"In order to see it, you must believe it first because seeing it is the reward of your faith."

Future Leader and Financial professional

Adriel David Casillas was born in Toronto, Canada in 1985. He is a first-generation Canadian born to Puerto Rican parents that came to the country in 1984. A blue-collared young man, he was always raised with high morals and values, to respect everyone with in high regard even when being discriminated racially at a very young age but mainly, had a very happy and normal childhood like any other kid. He always has seemingly rised up to the occasion whatever situation or circumstance he may be facing when called upon. This is very true especially when pertaining to his youth. In adolescence he was a troubled youth growing up in the rough neighbourhood of Jane and Finch and took the uneducated decision of experimenting with the wrong crowd. He got involved with a lot drugs and gangs and remained in that twisted-surreality until his early twenties. At that point he had a divine intervention that marked his life forever making him never the same again. Now free from all addictions, he resides with his family in Mississauga and is an outstanding rolemodel and example to his community of what faith in something greater than yourself can do!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A typical day in my life would use a decent amount of information systems. I would use them at home, school and work. In my humble abode, I would continuously use my cell phone which would itself be the hardware. The software in the phone would be the down loadable application or my service provider. The data would be the message I would be trying to convey. Every time when I would decide to send a message, I would always follow a procedure in order to distribute the data. Lastly but not least I can not forget who is involved in this whole process, me and the people that I communicate with. At school I am frequently on a computer, like at this very moment in time. Using many applications that assist me, I write various reports in a manner that is according to a rubric which meets a certain criteria that helps me be completely understood between me and the professor. At work I am constantly rotating between the cashiers' position and the production line. But when on till, employees use a certain pos system that is provided and we are able to look at our productivity through graphs and tables through that system. Of course we always have to act accordingly to a certain procedure just so that the people we serve, they can benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment